Live out your perfect Sims story! Watch your Sims grow through their full life-cycle, move on to the afterlife, and pass legacies from one generation to the next. Complete the “Life Dreams & Legacies” quest at Level 24+ to get your Sims ready for their next exciting adventure!
– Live Big, Dream Big-Complete the full life-cycle of your Sims with natural aging and help them fulfil Life Dreams from Babies to Seniors!
– Trip to the Afterlife-Keep the Family Tree growing through the generations. Be escorted to the afterlife and pass on legacies to future generations.
– Sporty vs. Geek-Get to know your Sims with two new in-depth personalities and goals. Will your Sims show off their athletic prowess at the Swim Center or contemplate the world of Quantum Physics over a hot tea?
– Beachside Bliss-Soak up the sun at the Beach! Grab your snorkel and hit the coral reef or collect seashells on the sand in two new hobbies for your Sporty Sims.
– Game On-Embrace your inner Geek and unlock the Game Arcade. Master all-new hobbies for your Geeky Sims including Skill Tester, Pinball Wizard and Arcade Gamer!
– Complete the “Life Dreams & Legacies” quest in 1 week to earn a LIMITED EDITION super-inspiring Singing Salmon!
– Spot Osiris hovering over Sim Town! Who knows? We may just get yet another visit from our favorite green little friend!
– Osiris has invented an AMAZING new device, never before seen in The Sims: The Age Controller! With this new device, you can speed up, pause, and even REVERSE the aging of your Sims! Complete the “Life Dreams & Legacies” quest to unlock this amazing new feature!
– A bald hairstyle is now available.
– Collect Life Orbs to unlock cool new features related to the new personalities in the game.
– Tons of new interactions have been added on nearly every object!
– Hobbies advance noticeably faster
– The amount of time it takes to complete actions have been changed on many objects.
– The Build Lot menu has been redesigned.
– To permanently Pause a Sim’s Life Cycle, you can give a Platinum personality orb to a Sim.
– A complete Life Cycle takes 41 Action Days to complete, with each individual age group taking a different amount of time to pass through.
– Once you complete the new quest, you can give existing Sims Life Dreams by using a wardrobe. (Remember, future updates will have new Personalities, so don’t give EVERY Sim a personality unless you really want to!)[box type=”warning”] IMPORTANT NOTICE!!! Once Osiris builds the Age Controller, your Sims will naturally age when they complete actions. Their age can be told be the new colored rings around their heads. Completing actions will make the rings fill up. Do not allow them to fill up if you do not want your Sims to naturally age.[/box]