New Stuff Pack Announced: The Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff
If you’re short on lovely bedroom and bathroom stuff, or things to wear in your lovely bedroom or bathroom, you’re going to love this pack. It adds a load of luxurious new furnishings and clothes for your boudoirs. It also has some cute new hairstyles!
Today EA announced their new Stuff Pack for The Sims 3, and released the first screenshots and renders of “Master Suite Stuff”.
EA’s press release below:
Luxurious master bedroom and bath décor—plus romantic intimate wear!
Home is where the heart is! Whether your Sims relax in a bubble bath in their luxurious bathroom, enjoy some down time in their exquisitely furnished bedroom, or wear new intimate apparel for their special someone, The Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff adds some sizzle to their home life! From stylish bedroom sets to spa-inspired bathroom furnishings to romantic new lingerie and hairstyles, your Sims will relax in comfort and style.
Add some spark and sizzle to your Sims’ home life! Featuring stylish bedroom sets, spa-inspired bathroom furnishings, romantic new intimate wear, and fabulous new hairstyles, The Sims 3 Master Suite Stuff lets your Sims relax in comfort and style.
- Create the ultimate master suite with a romantic canopied bed, a 40s-inspired chair, and more.
- Give your Sims’ bathroom a makeover with contemporary, spa-worthy furnishings including a well-crafted vanity and a sleek and stylish tub.
- Add the finishing touches. From vases of flowers to candles and rose petals, the little things can help set the mood.
- Dress to impress. Whether your Sim is seeking a romantic rendezvous or an indulgent evening of relaxation, the new intimate wear options are bound to please.
- Complete the look with a casual yet elegant new hairstyle that complements your Sims new commitment to relaxation.
Release Date: 24th January 2012