Patch 1.66 has been released – Includes tree of prosperity update!
When you load your The Sims 3 today, the launcher will give you a patch update. Patch 1.66 has been released. It includes the tree of prosperity fix, this premium content would seriously lag your game, I’m glad to see it is fixed!
Into the Future Updates:
- Fixed the Laser Rhythm-a-con VFX when on a houseboat
- Corrected a mannequin outfit issue when cloning the clothing pedestal
- Fixed an issue with Plumbot Trait Chips not appearing in the Adjust Trait Chip menu
- Future Sim reactions to SimBots are now more appropriate
- Ghosts no longer appear in the Time Almanac
- Fixed an issue that prevented completion of The Silicon Slinger opportunity
- Descendants names will now update correctly after changing name at City Hall
- Fixed an issue that could cause a teen to be trapped in a child’s body when travelling to the future at the exact moment of a birthday
- Fixed some consistency issues associated with Legacy Statue achievements
- Fixed an issue with the Bot Career not progressing correctly
- Fixed an issue with the Quantum Power Suits not working after reloading a saved game
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Time Traveler to catch on fire and not be able to be put out
- Fixed several graphical errors on the game screen that could occur when changing the resolution
The Sims 3 Store content updates:
- Fixed issues that occurred with having the Tree of Prosperity installed with Into the Future
- Fixed issue with Baby Walker and Playpen that could cause toddler problems
Make sure to uninstall any mods before installing this patch. Wait till the patch are confirmed to work with the new patch or have been updated. Meanwhile you can play the game without mods 😉 it is possible.