The Sims 4 Book Nook Kit is the second of the two kits that launched this week which we were able to look at thanks to the EA Creator’s Network. The focus here is on Build/Buy assets – mostly buy, to be fair – and as a bookworm, I was keen to get my hands on it!
The two things I look at in a kit – do the contents suitably match the theme and how well does the content fit into the rest of the game.
The answers here are yes, and very well. The lines are simple and the colours are neutral, so could be dressed up or dressed down to fit the style of the room.
The content breaks down as follows:
- 4 Modular book cases/ 3 display cases. 16 colourways, don’t sadly corner like counters though, plus one book ends set
- Comfort – an armchair, and a two and three seater sofa, mismatch styles. The chair and sofa have 7 colourways, the loveseat has 10, and can fit in between the book cases.
- Wall panel covering
- 3 lamps – one table lamp, one vase with candle (OTG), one floor lamp
- Surfaces – end table, coffee table, couple of book piles and an empty crate (full version under deco)
- Deco – painting, rug, 3 items of clutter
- One styled room to demo the content
There is a decent number of colour options, and the colourways are all neutral, so fit most styles.
Overall, I think this is one of my favourite kits to date.