Update 7.3 for SimCity
I’m glad about the Recycling Trucks update!
- School Buses: Fixed an issue where school buses would become stuck at a school and cause traffic.
- Recycling Trucks: Recycling vehicles should no longer group together.
- Graphics: Addressed the situation where low resolution building plot textures would display regardless of game graphical settings.
- Terrain: Improves additional instances where terrain covers sections of roads under certain scenarios.
- Crash: Fixed Crash bug some users experienced when modifying road segments attached to intersections under certain conditions.
- MAC: Resolved the issue where closing SimCity would occasionally result in the game crashing and requiring a machine restart before playing again.
- MAC: Fixed an issue where being hit by a meteor disaster would cause the grass throughout the city to turn white.