If you use Twitter and follow any Sims-related accounts, then your Twitter probably went absolutely manic yesterday! Loads of news, and sww tells us that in fact this is a huge pack and all this info barely scratches the surface! Here's a round-up of all the news and pictures related to the new Supernatural expansion pack that came out of it…
- A new (we think non-gardening) plant is the magic jellybean – a new death is "death by jellybean"
- You can have a toad-Sim – a Sim with a toad's head, which is a result of a potion gone wrong!
- A new "brooding" trait might have your Sims contemplating the meaning of meaning.
- Gardening Sims will love the new planters that you can put your plants in – like growing tomatoes? Why not put them in a planter and grow them indoors?
- A new "gatherer" trait will make your Sims want to collect gems!
- A new skintone has an awesome "rainbow slider" that lets you pick any colour at all to make your Sims. Perfect for fairies, witches, zombies, and more!
- Fairies can play pranks and grant wishes.
- The fastest way to make a zombie is with the new "Zombification" elixir
- You can set the game to always have a full moon, so you can see what effect that has on your Sims
- Zombies will attack your plants as well as your Sims
- The tragic clown makes a return of sorts – a potion from alchemy will turn your Sim into a clown for 24 hours, giving you a -40 moodlet, and other Sims on your lot also get a negative moodlet from the mere presence of the tragic clown.
- This phone booth lets you teleport around town: https://twitter.com/…7496064/photo/1
- A new set of supernatural themed teddy bears is in the game – see our screenshots on Facebook below
- The new gnome is a ghost gnome, which can take the form of some of the various different coloured ghosts already in the game
- Bonehilda comes in a box and will clean your house and protect it from burglars.
- Any sim can use the wand to try to cast a spell, but you get a popup that it wont work unless you are a witch
- Fairies get energised by moonlight
- A gem cutter can make gem dust for alchemy
- Werewolves act very strangely… for example, they might like having their belly rubbed!
- Fairies have little houses, and can ride the train set. In this tiny form, they will appear like a little sparkle in the colour of their wings.
There is a huge variety of potions in Supernatural, and loads of them will help with everyday life, like the jar of friendship. Here is what we think is a pretty much complete list of the potions:
- Vial of bliss
- Invigorating Elixir
- Flask of Sleep
- Jar of Friendship
- Ad Nauseum
- Cure Elixir
- Vampire Sunscreen (yes, it works!)
- Vial of Enlightenment
- Melancholy Serum
- Vial of Potent Bliss
- Skill Booster
- Large and Charge
- Essence of Magic
- Lean and mean
- Personality Adjuster
- Procreation Elixir
- Flask of Potent Sleep
- Potent Melancholy Serum
- Jar of Potent Discord
- Liquid Job Booster
- Opposite Personality
- Bottled Vampire Dust
- Potent Cure Elixir
- Vial of Potent Enlightenment
- Bottled Curse of the Lycan
- Potent Personality Adjuster
- Clone Drone
- Age of Instant
- Fountain of Youth Elixir
- Potent Skill Booster
- Potent Zombification
- Bottled Witches' Brew
- Wish Enhancing Serum
- Midas Touch
- Bottled Blessing of the Fae
- Origin of the Tragic Clown
Pictures and screenshots:
Photos from EA: http://www.facebook….98715078&type=1
Our screenshots album on Facebook: http://www.facebook….178469712219699
HUGE album from Jacqpinks: http://www.facebook….=3&l=90e4d0cc57
Pictures from Curtis Paradis: https://twitter.com/…adis/media/grid
(Did you attend the day and we didn't link your photos in here? Let us know in the comments and we'll add your link.)