I’m in love with Create a Sim for The Sims 4. I cannot wait to have my hands on it and push/pull the Sims’ faces and play with the new hair. If you haven’t seen the new trailer for CAS yet, check it out here:
Here are some of the cool things I noticed and like!
All the new Skintone options, notice the blue and green one!
Many different hair colors! Dare you to go that shade of blue in RL 😉 Also many beard options! Also notice the random button for this menu, you can randomize just that option! Awesome!
New CAS option, Styled Looks. One click of the button and your Sim can have a completely new look. I HOPE we can share this feature on our site or Exchange. Many possibilities for creative people!
2 Aspirations known now!
These aspirations give you rewards/traits, like being able to learn skills faster or make friends faster.
The house is cute and different from what we have seen so far. But look at the background! I wonder if that is just a backrgound or apartments that our Sims can live in.
This is the Buildmode UI. I love how it looks, so small/minimal but tells us everything.
In the house I found these objects in the background:
If you look closely you will see 4 different types of drinks!
Awesome bridge in the background
I cannot wait to play with Create a Sim. I ended up with more questions than I had before!
– Are we limited to the pre-set Colors or can we import our own colors? (I am fine with not having Create a Style, I understand it – but with The Sims 2 we had bodyshop, are we getting something like that, I would love that!)
– Will we be able to share Styled Looks?
– Can we have more than 3 traits assigned in Create a Sim or do we earn the other traits in the game?
– Are the skyscrapers actual liveable buildings or are they decorative?
– What is “fluffy”‘s actual name and what sort of creature is it? 😉
– Is Buildmode UI final UI or still a work in progress?